Monday, February 21, 2011

The wiki wiki twist

For my Wiki Lab assignment I had to add my school to Wikipedia. Let me tell you, it has been a challenge! Since I work for a private school, it seems that I can't add the page without being labeled as propaganda or publicity. So I decided to write about the non-profit organization that administrates my school and six others. It seems the Spanish speaking folks at Wikipedia had no problem with this, so my page for the moment hasn't been removed, hooray! You can find my screenshot below:


I've also created my own Wiki in Wikispaces: http://angie4edtech.wikispaces.com/

This was a lot more simple than adding the page in Wikipedia. I've already invited some members to my Wiki and plan to keep working on it as a place to share EdTech ideas with my technology team.

1 comment:

Miztech said...

Bueno Bueno

Whew!! You finally did it. Thanks for sharing your challenges with us.