Sunday, October 24, 2010

Creative Commons Rocks

Photo Attribution: Original Image "Web 2.0" by Dion Hinchcliffe
Released under an Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike License

I located the above Web 2.0 diagram searching in the Creative Commons Website. I think it explains very well the difference between Web 1.0 and Web 2.0; I would definitely use it as a visual resource for my tech-workshops so teachers and students can understand the concept better.

Next you will find one of my photos of Lake Michigan that I took on my last visit. It was very beautiful summer day of 2007!

Photo Attribution: Original Image "Lake Michigan" by Angelica Rocha
Released under an Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike License

1 comment:

Miztech said...

The change for Web 1.0 to Web 2.0 is pretty amazing. Wonder what the results will look like for Web 3.0?